Our Mission (Text 2)
Want to do more?
If any of our customers hope to do even more, we have provided a list below of some other great ways to safely spread the love and more personally give back to their communities.
- Collect grocery coupons for local food pantries to help them with costs.
- Collect hygiene products for local homeless shelters.
Collect care package items to send to deployed military service members who can’t be home during the holidays.
- Rake leaves for an elderly neighbor.
- Offer dog-walking services.
- Donate blood (if you’re at least 17, or 16 with parental consent).
- Knit scarves or hats for families in shelters.
- Write letters to seniors in care facilities.
- Bake cookies and snacks for food pantries.
Volunteer for Things
- Volunteer with a local nonprofit.
- Volunteer at a community center.
- Volunteer at a food pantry.
Don't forget to follow us on our social media platforms and tag us in photos wearing your Eros & Ares bracelets to share our mission with others!
COMING SOON: Starting in 2021 we will be displaying tagged photos of our Eros & Ares bracelets here in our new Wall of Recognition to applaud those who support our mission!